- Photophone XT software creates a multi- user visual communications network between 3G mobile devices (Windows Mobile & BlackBerry device), laptop and desktop PCs. All communications are secured using 256-bit AES & 1 28-bit SSL Encryption technology. All interactions are logged into a secure server-based Audit Trail for future review.
- Secure transmission & storage using 256-bit AES encryption. Also allows 128-bit encrypted VPN for additional security.
- Secure Audit Trail maintained for individual Photophone sessions. Audit Trails can be exported for view-only use.
- Installs onto a Windows laptop, desktop PC or a BlackBerry® smartphone.
- Capture images from any digital & analogue video device, still cameras or scanners, or import from local or networked disks.
- Capture screens from other applications (e.g. GPS or mapping software) for capture & transmission.
- Real-time Interactive Communications; annotation (text, arrows, ellipses etc) plus Instant Messaging facility and press-to-talk voice.
- File Transmission (video clips, briefing documents).
- Multiple simultaneous users in each communication session.
- Multiple concurrent communications sessions.
- Captured or imported images can also be stored in local Photophone image libraries.
Photophone for BlackBerry smartphones
Download Photophone encryption leaflet
Download Photophone Situational Awareness leaflet
Download Photophone XT Surveillance presentation